Oneida County 4-H Leaders Association
The Oneida County 4-H Leaders Association is composed of all parents, project leaders and youth leaders who are currently enrolled in 4-H and volunteers who have completed the volunteer orientation. The organization elects individuals to the offices of President, Vice President, Secretary and Treasurer. The officers work closely with 4-H Program staff. Meetings are held every other month. November is the annual meeting for budget approval and election of officers. All 4-H youth and adults are welcome to attend!
UPCOMING LEADERS' ASSOCIATION MEETINGS
6:30 p.m. Monday, Sept. 27, in Room 207 in the Northwoods Center, Nicolet Area Technical College, Rhinelander.
2020 Oneida County 4-H Leaders’ Association virtual Welcome & Recognition Event
(Attendees are learning how to make an origami box)
The Oneida County 4-H Leaders’ Association’s Purpose is to:
- Conduct county-level 4-H programs with youth.
- Raise funds and manage a budget to support 4-H programs.
- Coordinate county-level recognition for youth and adults.
- Represent 4-H to the community and advocate for 4-H.
Oneida County 4-H Leaders Association will pay according to the youths level of participation in the 4-H Program. Some of our criteria are:
- The number of years you have been involved in 4-H
- Participation in 4-H club or county based activities
- Attendance at one club meeting in the last 12 months
With these considerations youth can be awarded either a 25%, 50% or 75% scholarship.
Specific procedures for application deadlines must be researched and followed through the UW-Extension Oneida County office.
For international travel, a 4-H member may be granted a $1,000 award.
Questions? Need clarification? Contact Oneida County 4-H Staff:
Phone: 715-365-2750 Email: email@example.com