In 4-H, all youth are welcome!
4-H is an out-of-school, hands-on learning program for people age 5-19. Youth choose a project that’s interesting to them and explore it with peers and caring adults. 4-H clubs are groups of youth who want to lead, learn, and laugh together.
What can I do in 4-H?
The sky’s the limit! 4-H offers learning experiences in science, photography, agriculture, healthy living, civic engagement and much more. We have one-day events, year-long projects and everything in between. There are many ways to try 4-H.
How do I join 4-H?
There are 3 ways to join 4-H (Pick which way works for you!):
1. Join 4-H for free online after Sept. 1!
Register your child online here: https://v2.4honline.com/#/user/sign-up.
Why Sept. 1 or after? The new 4-H year starts Sept. 1!
Need help? Call 715-365-2750 or email email@example.com. You can even call us and we can enroll your family in 4-H for you. We are here to help!
No internet access?
- Stop by the Oneida County 4-H Office located in the lower level of the Northwoods Center at Nicolet Area Technical College. Office hours are limited due to COVID-19. Call 715-365-2750 first before visiting. Click here to see a map of where the Northwoods Center is located.
- Visit the Oneida County Courthouse. Hours are 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Visit your local library, as most libraries are offering free wireless internet from the parking lot during Covid-19.
FAMILY ONLINE ENROLLMENT GUIDEWhether you are a new or returning family, this guide will help you through enrolling in Wisconsin 4-H.
2. Stop by the office and join 4-H for free
Stop by our Oneida County 4-H Office located in the lower level of the Northwoods Center at Nicolet Area Technical College, located at 5350 College Dr., Rhinelander. The college campus is not open to the public at this time due to COVID-19, but our UW-Extension Oneida County office is open during limited hours. Please call the 4-H Office at 715-365-2750 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for a time to stop by! We can help you fill out the registration form.
3. Fill out a paper or electronic form and join 4-H for free
Fill out this form and mail it to: Oneida County 4-H, 5364 College Dr., PO Box 518, Rhinelander, WI 54501, or email it to email@example.com. We can also mail you an enrollment form with a stamped, self-addressed envelope. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 715-365-2750 and we would be happy to do this for you.
Questions? Need clarification?
Find us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/oneidacounty4hwis/