Click on link to upload the Rhinelander Parks Public Engagement Taskforce Report presented on May 22, 2017. FinalReport170522+Attachments (002)
Click here to view the Oneida County Community, Natural Resources & Economic Development Educator Visioning Session 2015 Report.
Backed by University of Wisconsin research, UW-Extension educators work in partnership with people in county, state, federal and tribal governments, community organizations, volunteers, business and industry. Our outreach programs, research and assistance involve people, communities and organizations in educational experiences that teach them to apply the latest knowledge and technology to local issues and concerns. With faculty and academic staff in counties and on UW campuses, UW-Extension gives Wisconsin citizens access to university research and knowledge about:
- Economic Development — Enhancing local economic health, business development, stable employment and quality of life.
- Leadership and Organizational Development — Facilitating collaboration, local leadership development and community-based problem-solving.
- Strengthening Local Governments — Offering educational resources for civic engagement and partnerships in local government decision-making.
- Natural Resources—Delivering training and education on environmental resources, energy management and land use.
UW-Extension educational programs support community-based needs, including:
- Economic development
- Local leadership training
- Public policy issues
- Natural resources education
- Land-use planning
- Shared decision-making and consensus building
- Access to information technologies
LET US HELP YOU FIND COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT LINKS
- US Census Bureau – Oneida County
- Census Fact Finder
- Oneida County Population Estimates (Dept. of Administration)
- WI Health Department, Oneida County Stats
Local Government Education
- Oneida County Government
- Local Government Center (UW-Extension)
- Wisconsin Towns Association
- Wisconsin Counties Association
Community & Economic Development
People and Their Environment