There are three locations sponsoring Strong Bodies Strength Training in Oneida County:
- Rhinehaus sessions are held on Mondays and Wednesdays 10:00 -11:00 a.m. Sept. 23 – Nov. 13
- Department on Aging-Oneida County Senior Center on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 10:30-11:30 a.m. where a new session has just started.
- The Minocqua Public Library hosts classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays, where current classes are being held Sept. 24 through November 21 from 1:00 -2:00 p.m.
- ALL locations will plan to continue classes in Spring.
- Now is the time to get active, stay flexible and be steady on your feet!